Friday, March 18, 2011

Birthdays!!!!

These cookies were made for Barbra, who is doing a lot of celebrating this weekend!  She ordered dump truck cookies for her son Clark's 4th birthday party and a platter of Dolphins football cookies to celebrate her husbands 50th birthday.

Ok...dump truck...no problem.  Had lots of ideas and was completely inspired by Brenda's Cakes!

The Dolphins cookies made me a little nervous...and as if I wasn't nervous enough...I found out that the name she wanted on the football jerseys was...wait for it...Mohrbutter!!!  That is a long name.  But, I assured her I could do it and got to work!  Once  again I made excellent use of my Kopykake....thank goodness for that machine!!!




So...Thanks to Barbra for the order and I hope you enjoy your weekend celebrating!

2 comments: